A. The Program
Who should attend the program?
Graduates local or international who wish to pursue a career in the marketing industry.
2. What is so special about this program?
The marketing mentorship program prepares students for the marketing industry. Our program helps students gain practical experience through working on marketing projects for real industry clients. Students will be mentored by marketing professional throughout the entire program. By the end of it, students will receive career guidance and develop their own personal portfolio that they can use for their job applications.
Besides on-the-job training and working with real employers in the industry, students learn how to build and expand their network within the industry.
3. Can I find a job after completing this program?
This essential practical marketing skills gain from this program helps to kickstart student's marketing career The program exposes the students to the marketing field and provides a opportunity for them to work with the industry who may potentially be their future employers. The program creates a platform fro the students to interact with the industry players. However, it is up to the students to network and connect with these prospective employers to get a job.
4. Which requirements and prior knowledge do I need for participating in the program?
If you completed a Commerce degree and interested in marketing and have a valid certificate from a University, you are valid to participate in this program. International students who wish to enter this program, require a valid working visa before you proceed to apply. Applicants must ensure they have the correct documentation.
5. What do I have to bring for the training?
A notebook, laptop and pen.
6. Do I get a certificate after participation in the training?
Yes, if a participant completed the 12-week program.
7. What is the duration of the program? Is it a full-time program?
This is a full-time, 12-week intensive marketing immersion program.
Time: 9am to 5pm daily
8. How do I know if the program is confirmed?
The decision as to whether the program is to be held or not is made no later than two weeks prior to the start of the program (minimum number of participants). If the program is cancelled, the applicant will be notified in writing. The program will be rescheduled, if possible.
9. How do I register for the program?
Interested applicants need to visit the AlphaIMM website, click the sign-up tab which then navigates you to the sign-up form on the AlphaIMM page to complete.
10. How do I know whether I am registered for the program?
You will receive confirmation of your registration by email. Your registration is only complete with written confirmation.
D. Cancellation and dismissal
11. How can I cancel my registration?
Please send us the cancellation request to email@example.com. You should receive an acknowledgment email from us.
12. Any student who displays inappropriate behaviour that potentially harms the brand image of the company and/or is absent from work for more than 3 consecutive days without a valid reason will be dismissed from the program.
E. Program Fee
13. How much is the program fee?
A$4,900 (before GST per student. There is is a $50 application fee which is not refundable.
Upon receiving the letter of offer, the student must pay the full program fees before the commencement of the program to secure a place.
F. Refund Policy
14. What is the company’s refund policy?
If request for cancellation of registration is received, in writing,
● more than 30 days before program commences, 100% of the program fee will be refunded to the applicant.
● between 15-30 days before program commences, 50% of the program fee will be refunded to the applicant.
● No refund will be given once the program commences.